Kauai Electric Bike Scenic Tour
Kauai's only electric bike tour! Sightsee Kauai's gorgeous south shore.
Join a FUN Kauai Electric Bike Tour! On this 2-hour electric bike tour, you will cruise around Kaua’i’s South Shore, get a “lay of the land, ” see the beautiful sights, and have some FUN! All while learning about the south shore of the island. You will be riding on state-of-the-art Specialized electric bikes. While you still have to pedal, these e-bikes have a small electric motor that gives you a boost up hills and throughout the ride, making for a fun, active and eco-friendly experience.
- Traverse about 14-15 miles through the beautiful Poipu and Koloa area, making 6-7 stops along the way, providing history, local legends and fun facts, as well as scenic views and epic photo ops.
- Tour stops include: Shipwrecks Beach, Koloa Sugar Plantation, Prince Kuhio’s Birthplace, a famous path and Kauai Bike Trail, and much more!
- Special seasonal highlights include: endless rainbows, giant waves, endangered monk seals, humpback whales and Honu’s (green sea turtles).
- Tour will stop for water refills and bathroom breaks along the route.
What to Wear & Bring
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction are required (no flip flops or water shoes).
- Fitted helmets are provided and must be worn for the duration of the tour.
- Waterproof bike bags are provided for your stuffs.
- Wear sunglasses or protective eyewear.
- Bring along sunscreen, small water bottle (we will stop for water refills along the way) and don’t forget your ALOHA attitude!
Start Time & Duration
- A great way to start the day: 7:30 am tour start time with 7:00 am check-in.
- Times may vary based on season. Always check confirmation email, or updates, to confirm tour start time.
- Tour is 2 hours approximately.
- Minimum age: 15
- Maximum age: 70, unless you are an experienced rider and are relatively active (ask us if in doubt).
- Riders must know how to ride a bike.
- Must be at least 5-ft tall and not weigh more than 250 lbs.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for people with back problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- 72 hour notice of cancellation is required for a refund.
- There are no timeshare visits required to enjoy our discounts!
- Call 1-866-897-1637 for additional discounts available for large groups!
Leave a review or ask a question...