Holo Holo Ni’ihau Forbidden Island Snorkel
Ni'ihau Forbidden Island Snorkel Cruise
After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast you will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Ni’ihau. You will arrive at Ni’ihau & we’ll choose our forbidden island snorkel spot. The crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling—relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world. No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations, you will have the opportunity to see Ni’ihau and Lehua up close and personal. Ni’ihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves the longest of all the Hawaiian Islands. With almost zero annual rainfall the snorkeling off the coast of Ni’ihau is unparalleled.
- Scrambled Eggs (Sautéed Veggies, Cheese): Vegetarian
- Bakers Choice (Danishes, Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Croissants, etc.): Contains Butter + Eggs
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit: Vegan/GF
- Medium Roast Coffee
- Tea & Hot Water
Gourmet Deli-Style Lunch:
- Turkey + Cheddar Wrap or a Vegetarian GF Hummus Wrap
- Somen Salad: Vegetarian
- Veggie Crudite: Vegan/GF
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: Vegan/GF
- Ranch: Vegetarian
- Chocolate Chip Cookies & Oatmeal Craisin Cookies: Contains Butter + Eggs
- Beer and wine available after snorkeling
- While you are eating you will talk story about the island, the people and history of Ni’ihau with the crew
- Homemade breakfast items & gourmet deli style buffet lunch
- Soft drinks, beer & wine
- All snorkeling equipment
- 6:00am check in
- Tour length 7 hours
- Full payment due at the time of reservation
- Children must be at least 6 years or older
- Not recommended for people back problems or recent surgeries
- Not recommended for people who suffer from sever motion sickness
- No expectant mothers
ABOUT “HOLO HOLO”:
A 65’ Catamaran powered by twin 430HP diesel engines. Designed for speed & comfort, we’ll get you to the beautiful sights of the Napali & Ni’ihau faster & smoother. Holo Holo’s design is wide enough to eliminate any long side-to-side rolling motion and the hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. She can carry 65, but kept to 49 or less, which means more room to sight-see, snorkel, relax and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer.
- 72 hour notice of cancellation is required for a refund.
- There are no timeshare visits required to enjoy our discounts!
- Call 1-866-897-1637 for additional discounts available for large groups!