North Shore Oahu Horseback Ride
Duration: Full Day
Location: Waikiki To North Shore Oahu
North Shore of Oahu Horseback Ride
New and exciting! This is a small group Oahu horseback riding adventure that takes you out of Waikiki to the beautiful North Shore of Oahu. Your driver-guide will pick you up in Waikiki and will share the Mo’olelo (story) of this beautiful island on our morning drive. Crossing the Nu’uanu Pali Highway to the windward coastline surrounded by the towering Ko’olau Mountain Range, then onward to the famous North Shore where waves pound pristine white sandy beaches. Once on the North Shore, the real adventure begins. Your morning horse ride will take you up scenic mountain trails, through open pastures and a serene forest. Then enjoy a picnic lunch and soak up the beauty of the ranch. On the way back to Waikiki you’ll visit historic Haleiwa Town, home to Hawaii’s famous treat, shave ice.
- Cross the Nu’uanu Pali Highway over to Windward Oahu
- See Chinaman’s Hat island offshore near Kualoa
- Enjoy a 1.5 hours horseback ride through stunning scenery
- Enjoy a Picnic lunch on the ranch
- North Shore world famous surfing beaches of Sunset, Waimea Bay, and others
- Visit charming, historic Haleiwa Town
- See the coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Picnic Lunch
- Expert, Live Narratio
- Round-Trip Transportation in a Luxury Mini-Coac
- 1.5 hour Horseback Ride
Departure & Return Location:
Tours Operate Tuesdays & Thursdays
Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Waikiki locations. If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location. Tour departs the first pickup location at 6:00 AM and returns at approximately 4:00-4:15 PM.
Tour Restrictions & Details:
- Guests must be at least 7 years of age to participate
- No pregnant riders allowed
- Max weight for horseback riding: 240 lbs., under 18 years must ride with a helmet
- Level of difficulty easy to moderate
- Completed waiver must be completed prior to tour
- Long pants, closed toe shoes recommended
- Recommend bringing an extra pair of shoes to change into as the grounds may be dusty or muddy
- Tour will operate rain or shine
- 72 hour notice of cancellation is required for a refund.
- There are no timeshare visits required to enjoy our discounts!
- Call 1-866-897-1637 for additional discounts available for large groups!
Leave a review or ask a question...